webinar recording available - register to watch

Untapped potential: Integrating MRD testing to track diffuse large B-cell lymphoma in clinical trials and in the clinic

Diffuse large B-cell lymphoma (DLBCL) is the most common form of non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma. While first-line therapy cures approximately 60% of patients, the remaining 40% fail to respond or relapse after initial response. Tara Graff, D.O., a medical oncologist at Mission Cancer + Blood, and Nirav Shah, M.D., an associate professor and hematologist/medical oncologist at the Medical College of Wisconsin, will discuss with Adaptive Biotechnologies’ Allison Jacob, M.S., vice president of medical affairs, the potential of using the right monitoring strategy to improve clinical trials and patient care for those with DLBCL.

Additionally, Graff and Shah will share their perspectives on important issues facing drug developers and clinicians, including:

  • Unmet needs in DLBCL treatment and monitoring
  • Advantages and disadvantages of current approaches to monitoring DLBCL in the clinic and in clinical trials
  • Benefits of supplementing imaging with minimal residual disease (MRD) tracking to provide physicians with additional data for clinical decision-making
  • Potential impacts, particularly for drug developers, of an earlier read on depth and duration of response using MRD
  • What’s next in treating and monitoring patients with DLBCL
watch now
watch the webinar

No cost to register, subject to confirmation

By registering for this event, you accept that you may receive direct communication from the sponsor(s).

If you are experiencing problems with your registration, please try the Zoom registration page.

Tara Graff

Tara Graff

Medical Oncologist, Mission Cancer + Blood

Dr. Tara Graff is a medical oncologist at Mission Cancer + Blood. She is board-certified in internal medicine and medical oncology and specializes in chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL) and non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma (NHL). She serves as the primary investigator for multiple clinical trials and is the physician champion and lead for Mission Cancer + Blood’s clinical trials program. Graff serves on several advisory boards and steering committees focused on NHL. She also serves on the Lymphoma Working Committee at the Center for International Blood and Marrow Transplant Research and is the cellular therapy lead and malignant hematology council co-chair for Exigent Research. Graff earned a Master of Science degree in immunology from Loyola University Chicago and a doctorate in osteopathic medicine from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine. She completed her residency in internal medicine and a fellowship in hematology and oncology at the Medical College of Wisconsin Froedtert Hospital.

Nirav Shah

Nirav Shah

Associate Professor of Medicine, Medical College of Wisconsin’s Division of Hematology and Oncology

Dr. Nirav Shah is an associate professor of medicine at the Medical College of Wisconsin’s Division of Hematology and Oncology. He specializes in lymphoma, stem cell transplant, and CAR T-cell therapy at Froedtert Hospital. He graduated in 2008 with honors and Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society membership from the University of Illinois College of Medicine. In 2011, he completed his internal medicine residency at Massachusetts General Hospital. Post-residency, he took a position at Northwestern Memorial Hospital as a hospitalist. In 2015, Shah completed a hematology and oncology fellowship and earned a Master of Science degree in health policy research at the University of Pennsylvania. His current research is focused on developing drug and cell therapies for patients with relapsed or refractory lymphoid malignancies.

Allison Jacob
moderator

Allison Jacob

Vice President of Medical Affairs, Adaptive Biotechnologies

Allison Jacob, M.S., is the vice president of medical affairs at Adaptive Biotechnologies. She currently leads medical strategy for the commercial and biopharmaceutical lymphoid malignancy businesses. Since joining Adaptive in 2015, she has collaborated with hematology researchers and clinicians from around the world to help advance the understanding and utility of minimal residual disease (MRD) assessment in lymphoid malignancies. Prior to joining Adaptive, she spent 16 years at Immunex/Amgen investigating the role of RANKL inhibition on bone turnover in the context of both lymphoid and solid tumor malignancies. She earned a Master of Science degree in molecular and cellular biology from the University of Washington, completing her research at Fred Hutchinson Cancer Center in Seattle.